The mission of EM Research is to provide our customers the ultimate in cost-effective approaches to custom-designed products, which meet all of the technical aspects of our customers' specific requirements. The responsiveness of EM Research to its customers' needs for low cost, state-of-the-art frequency sources enables our customers to maintain pricing and technical advantages over their competitors in the RF and microwave industries.
Customer satisfaction is achieved through our dedication to quality, consistency, and performance. We accomplish this through our team of dedicated and conscientious employees. Teamwork, continuous improvement and attention to detail are applied to every aspect of our business.
EM Research, Inc.
EM Research manufactures high-performance standard and custom-designed frequency sources for commercial and military systems. The company specializes in miniature surface-mount, modular, and connectorized phase-locked oscillators and frequency synthesizers from 5 MHz to over 30 GHz.
Single frequencies to multi-octave band designs are available with excellent phase-noise characteristics and very low power consumption. Hybrid and hermetically-sealed frequency synthesizers from EM Research are ideally suited for military vehicles, UAV, and other high-reliability, high-vibration applications. EM Research offers products with optional RoHS compliance, lead (Pb) free and tin-mitigated designs. Our multi-purpose synthesizers are optionally available with RS-232 or USB serial interface.
- Frequency Synthesizers
- Phase-Locked Oscillators
- Frequency Multipliers
- Signal Sources
- Integrated Microwave Assemblies
- Test & Instrumentation
- P-P / P-M-P Digital Radios
- WiMAX / LTE
- Cellular Infrastructure
- RADAR / SAR
- Military / Defense
- SatCom / VSAT
Product Line Features:
- SMT commercial PLO / synthesizers to 10 GHz
- Optional internal references available
- Hybrid SMT synthesizers to 12 GHz for hi-rel applications
- Phase-locked crystal oscillators to 500 MHz
- Hi-Rel references from 5 MHz to >500MHz
- High-vibration tolerant frequency sources
- Modular PLO / synthesizers to 26 GHz
- Low-cost replacements for PLDRO
- Standard operating temperature range: -30°C to +70°C, -40°C to +85°C, and -50°C to +105°C (optional)
- Extremely fast-switching synthesizers (< 1 microsecond) for select units
- Optional ruggedized packages available
- Custom products and integrated assemblies available